Who we are?
We are a small, family run vineyard nestled in the valley of the Millstone River. Our unique area is a reflection of our handcrafted wines, focusing on Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, Ortega and Gwertz. We currently have 6+ acres planted and supplement with growers for Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Syrah. We strive to produce classic and cultivated wines showcasing our terroir and our unique wine making efforts.
We hope our wines bring people together. Whether it be a family get together, or a glass on the porch, we hope it gives the same joy to those that are drinking it, and the joy we felt when we made it.
Our small organic garden and the vineyard chickens
Eggs! All we know is that our chickens produce the best eggs we’ve come across, or so that’s what we have been told. Free range, naturally raised in the vineyard, our eggs are second to none. Kale, spinach, tomatoes, garlic, apples….all from our small garden is available on occasion at the weekly market, or you can find produce at our Winery Farm-stand.
Where To Try Our Wines
Visit us at the winery, or try our wine from these retailers and restaurants on Vancouver Island.
- The Wellington Wine and Beer – Nanaimo
- Carlos O’Briens Liquor store – Nanaimo
- Northgate Liquor Store – Nanaimo
- Oxy Liquor Store – Nanaimo
- The Wheatsheaf Liquor Store – Nanaimo
- The Wellington Beer & Wine – Nanaimo
- Rutledge Liquor Store – Cassidy
- Chemainus Village Liquor Store – Chemainus
- Green Lantern Liquor Store – Chemainus
- Horseshoe Liquor Store – Chemainus
- Ocean Liquor Store – Parksville
- Crown & Anchor Liquor – Parksville
- Shady Rest Liquor Store – Qualicum Beach
- Buckley Bay Liquor Store – Fanny Bay
- Georgia Park Liquor Store – Bowser
- The Longwood Restaurant
- Milton Street Public house
- Firehouse Grill Nanaimo
- The Vault Cafe Nanaimo
- Riso Foods Nanaimo